What’s Happening Promotions offers a variety of employment opportunities, ranging from sales, design, estimating, order management, and so much more. We also offer internships where you can earn college credit. Due to the volume of applicants, please, no phone calls.
Our open positions are listed below.
We empower relationships and deliver excitement in everything we do.
Our team at WHP delivers dependable, creative, speedy, and cost-effective marketing materials through our solution-focused ideals, group integrity, and enthusiastic product mastery. With the ease of the customer experience in mind, management’s commitment to individual and company growth, and the team’s detailed project execution and considerate work environment, we make a positive impact in our customer and supplier partnerships.
What we are looking for
We are seeking an Account Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support. This person will be a key member of our team. The ideal candidate will be exceedingly well organized, have exceptional project management skills, able to work independently with little or no supervision and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting a team of diverse people and programs. The ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• Communicate with internal & external parties, while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalismMeeting preparation through various avenues including conducting research
• Coordinate complex itineraries & travel including booking flights & hotels, coordinating details so that co-workers are always prepared
• Strive to deeply understand the company’s goals, and work with co-workers to ensure that their time is organized accordingly
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as required, as well as miscellaneous tasks
• Provide office administrative support; client outreach, special projects, etc.
• Other duties as needed
• Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems
• Drive profit through both inbound and outbound calls by utilizing persuasive customer service techniques
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately updating our contact management system
Must be good at
• Promoting and encouraging business through relationship building with current and potential clients
• Leveraging existing relationships
• Ensure ease of process and high levels of professionalism internally and with clients
• Provide the highest levels of customer service
Must be Extra Awesome at
• Excellent customer service and client relationship skills
• Advanced communication skills
• Creativity and experience in product and/or concept development
• Strong presentation skills with effective verbal and written communication abilities
• Exceptional time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Attention to detail with problem solving skills
• Passion for success and growth
Job Skills and Traits
• Quick learner
• Relationship Builder
• Customer Focused
• Creative Thinker
• Solutions Provider
• Team Player
• At least 1 year experience in an office setting
• At least 1 year experience in B2B sales
• Typing above 45 WPM
• Gmail proficiency
About What’s Happening Promotions:
What’s Happening Promotions (www.whpinc.com) is a highly successful, privately held organization with divisions ranging from magazine publishing, advertising, design and promotional products. Our mission is help our clients continue to grow their businesses while increasing their exposure to the community. This is achieved through our team building atmosphere where we strive to help our employees succeed professionally as well as personally.